To the members (and friends) of our church family... we welcome you back to face-to-face worship. Due to health and safety concerns we are implementing some changes to ensure the health and safety of those who choose to come back into the church facility.
You can expect the following:
- You will be require to wear a face mask in order to enter and remain in the church facility.
- There will be two (2) entry points into the church: The Main St. front doors and the rear Portico entrance.
- There will be 3 hands-free sanitizer stations for your use: Church vestibule; Ellington Hall (the Fellowship Hall); and the rear entry door by th elevator.
- Ushers will seat you upon entry.
- Collection plates will be handled by Ushers only.
- Envelopes will be available in the pews.
- All doors to the Sanctuary will remain open during service.
- No personal contact while in the Church -- no hugging or kissing (fist bumps allowed).
- You will be required to vacate the building immediately arter service.
- Elevator use will be restricted to family members or only 4 individual persons at a time (each person in a corner of the elevator to maintain distance protocol).
- Water fountains will not be available.
If you have any further questions please contact one of our Deacons.
We ask that you increase your prayer life, increase your personal study life, and seek God's face as we encounter this "new normal." Additionally, we ask that you continue to support the church financially via our website (click the GIVING tab at the top of the page) or by mailing your gifts to the church (601 Main St, Nashville, TN 37206).
And remember, we are more than conquerors through Him who loves us... remember, no weapon formed against you shall prosper... remember, you can do all things through Christ who strengthens you... remember God did not give us the spirit of fear, but of power, love and self-control.
IT'S GON BE ALRIGHT!
ps. We will teach and preach via facebook live at the following times: Wednesdays @ 6pm, Sundays @ 9am and 10am.
To access our Facebook page (click here)